Tuesday, March 1, 2011

This and That

Well there really isn't a whole lot to report but I thought I would make a little post. We didn't do much this past weekend and have just been laying low the last couple of days. I did take Sugie to storytime yesterday at the library. It was the first time in the 2-3 class and she did pretty good even though it is a lot more structure than she is used to.

No I didn't forget about the monkey. I actually just took this picture yesterday so McKenzie is officially 3 weeks and 3 days. :) She seems like she is getting heavier but is not really looking that much bigger to me?
I would take more pictures of her but she when I have a moment to grab the camera she looks like this...zzzzzzzzzz

Here she is bright eyed in an outfit my friend Shelli made for her. Isn't it cute! She has been making lots of stuff lately and my favorite are these cute little tooth fairy pillows. Aren't they cute? If you have a child with teeth falling out then I think that you should get one! :)


We did get out the swing and McKenzie seems to be enjoying it and it gives me another place to set her down when she is sleeping. Sugie is also enjoying McKenzie's swing. She wants us to put her in there all the time. She also likes to put her stuffed animals in the swing too. Yes, Mckenzie seems to enjoy the suckey as well. If she is crying Sugie shoves it in her mouth.

Sugie is still doing well. I caught a rare time of her playing with her dolls. She seems to role play with her stuffed animals more than with her dolls. I also have no idea why the dolls are always naked either. Actually I think Sugie would run around naked if I let her. :)

Sugie loves her Magna Doodle. It is so much better than digging out the crayons to write! :) Don't you like her "writing"
Well that is about all that I know. So much excitement right? HA! McKenzie is doing well and I am getting rest so I can't complain. :)

1 comment:

shelliholmes said...

Ms. M is getting so big :) We are going to the Arboretum this Spring Break, ya'll should go if you do not have plans!