Saturday, March 19, 2011

Pickin' weeds, water table, and streakin' in the neighborhood

This weekend we are trying to get our tiny lawn in order! HA! :) We are so thankful everyday to not have 2 acres of weeds to take care of! Anyway, of course even though our lawn is tiny we still had to find ways to entertain the peeps. So.....

We got out Sugie's water table! She actually got it for her birthday from my sister, Karen, but we put it away until Spring!
She loved playing in it and kept saying "water table" and it kept her entertained while I got some flowers planted and Trev got some weeds pulled.

I had Mckenzie relaxing in her car seat at first but I think it was too hot because she wasn't digging it. I can't find the cover to my bouncy seat so I got her set up in her swing on the porch.


She enjoyed the fresh air and a little snooze.

I tried to get Sugie to look at the camera but she will never cooperate and my camera is too slow! :)

Finally a picture of her face!

Now apparently Sugie got a little warm and decided clothes and diaper were totally optional! HA! Actually I think her shirt got too wet and she took it off and then proceeded with the rest of the clothes after that. :) It was actually time to go in so daddy could fertilize.

My little streaker trying to hide behind a bush. Lord help me this summer at the swimming pool! :)

2 comments:

Angie said...

Oh my goodness! That is so funny!!!!

Mommy's Journeys said...

The water table looks fun! I'm glad she liked it. The naked Sugie is priceless too!