Friday, February 25, 2011

My future Olympian

Anyone that knows my family should know that we are a little nuts when it comes to gymnastics! HA! My sisters and I grew up doing gymnastics and I did it from the time I could probably walk! Anyway, I have taken Sugie to a class before but I didn't really like the gym and it was a little too much structure at the time that I took her. The other gym in our area only has morning classes for her age but on Friday mornings they have open gym so I took her today. She had a blast and acted like she had been doing it all of her life. I think she has it in her blood. :) I only had my phone for pics so a lot of them are blurry but you will get the idea.

First she practiced the bars
and then the beam. There was also floor exercise but I didn't get any pics.

Now my olympian is going to have to get a little more serious because truth be told is that she had the most fun jumping on the trampoline

Doing knee drops and
jumping
and jumping.
Her other favorite was the pit.
I think she is ready for the summer and to be jumping in the pool again. Guess my olympian is going to need to get more serious about her training! HA! :)

1 comment:

Mommy's Journeys said...

too cute! She'll be cartwheeling before you know it!