Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Big girl, Daddy's girls, games, and sea creatures

I was pulling off random pictures from the camera and thought I would put them all in one post! First off, my Mckenzie, sister bear is getting big. In the last couple of weeks she just seems so much bigger to me! Here she is chilling on the sofa like a big girl! :)
I hardly ever post pictures of Trev and the girls. He is not big on pictures and will hardly smile for them but I caught a good one of him. To bad the girls aren't looking. Anyway, I really enjoy watching him with them even though he doens't always do things right aka the way I want them! :)


I showed Sugie computer games and now she always goes to my computer and says, "my games" She doesn't operate the mouse very well but she does at least enjoy seeing Dora on the screen. :)
Sugie LOVES these little sea creature bath toys and lines them up on the edge of the tub each and every night. She knows the names to all of them. Sometimes she counts them too. "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 4, ?, ?" Yes we need to work on the counting a bit because she only knows to 5 and then counts back down. :) HE he!
McKenzie is still so relaxed in bath time. It really cracks me up. I think she looks more like her own person in this picture instead of like Sugie. We are sort of a one bath stop now by giving the girls their baths at the same time. It seems before McKenzie was always asleep during Sugie's bath but lately has been awake. I can't wait until they can take baths together. Mckenzie better start learning the sea creature line up now!

1 comment:

Melody said...

Love the bows on Sugie in the Trev pic!! That girl has got it goin' on!!

I love the name Sister Bear!!!

Auntie Mel