Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My litttle, big helper

Bailey continues to love to help me all the time with McKenzie. She always is telling me "hold her" and would probably hold her more than I actually let her. If McKEnzie gets fussy and I start to take her away she says, "mine, mine"
She is Johnny on the spot with the suckie. If Mckenzie is crying then Sugie is trying to get her suckie for her. She also says, "What's wrong sister" and "It's ok sister"
Of course sometimes McKenzie is pefectly happy and content and Bailey starts trying to shove the suckie in her mouth anyway. :) Don't worry I am quick to rescue her before Bailey gags her out with the suckie


She also gives her a million kisses.
Bailey is also a big "help" with other house hold chores. She MUST help me with everything. Which is cute and all but sometimes I am in a hurry and I just want to be able to do it and not be bothered. I figure one day though Sugie won't want to lift a finger around here once she is able so I got lots of pics to show how helpful she used to be! HA!

No comments: