Saturday, March 5, 2011

My little mama

Sugie is becoming quite the little mama in the last week. The picture above is her "babysitting" for me. She can be a little rough at times but she is always worried about McKenzie when she is crying and trys to give her the suckey. She is always saying, "I hold her" and likes to push her in the swing. She has also been seen babying her dolls too.


Here is one doll taking a ride in the swing. She says..WEEEEE



The dolls also enjoying some jungle gym time

Now there are moments that her mothering skills are not that great. I laughed a lot this morning when I found all the dolls in the dog toy basket! HA!

Of course, the real truth is that Sugie is still a baby, my baby, her self. Last weekend Trev had McKenzie with him downstairs and I was taking a shower. Sugie was playing in the bathroom and when I got out I found her laying down in the bassinet! HA! :)

No comments: