Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sharks, Turtles and Stingrays! Oh My!

We woke up on Saturday morning and it was COLD and WINDY! Yuck! It seems like many times in the spring that the weeks are beautiful and then the weekends are rainy or cold! Anyway, I have been wanting to go to the new Children's Aquarium since we get a discount with our zoo membership. I knew by the end of Saturday we would be stir crazy so I figured we would get out and check it out. If you live in the area it was great by the way. They have everything down really low so that even Bailey could walk right up and see everything. She loved it and told us all about the what she was seeing. I will let the pics do the rest of the talking.
Sugie loves turtles!

This is my favorite pic and she says turtle SO cute by the way!

JAWS!!!! HA!

Shark mama, Shark!

The fish

Crab! It was sort of fun because alot of the things we saw she has bath toys that are those creatures. So now she got to see that they really aren't plastic rubber things! HA! :)

They had a big stingray tank but it was outside so we didn't stay out there too long. Sugie didn't want to touch the sting rays

But did like splashing in the water! HA!

I sat down to feed McKenzie on this platform thing that had lights on it. I told Trev that I felt like an exhibit. So he decided to take my picture!

McKenzie slept most of the trip. Here I am burping her though after her snack and yes I couldn't find my burp rag so that is a spare coat I found in the diaper bag! :)

They have an exhibit with crabs that you can touch. Sugie didn't want to touch them.


But she sat and listened and soaked in everything that this guy said. I really hope that she listens this well when she is in school because I can't say that she listens to me this well at home! :)

We had a great time Sugie Bear! Hope you enjoyed seeing all the "Fish"

1 comment:

Frugal Jen said...

What a beautiful family you have! Thank you so much for the comment on my blog about country living. That is exactly what I need to hear. Thank you!