Sunday, March 27, 2011

Arboretum

No, I didn't fall off the blogging planet I just had some computer issues! My old laptop has been on the fritz for a while and the last week got really bad so we just decided to get a new laptop! Yipee! ANyway, I will have to catch up over the last week. On Monday we went to the Arboretum with friends. We thought we had beat the Spring Break crowds but it was still a little crowded but we had lots of fun.
I can't remeber if I have blogged about my new stroller, but I did get a double jogger for the neighborhood, zoo and other trips like this. Mckenzie road around all morning totally relaxed and happy except for a little nap in the sling. Sugie also likes it and is happy when I don't strap her in and she can just get in and out freely.


Happy Mckenzie chilling out in the stroller.


THey had a petting zoo and bailey of course loved it. She petted the goats.


and a sheep


THere is one of the few pics I have of her face. I had to be sneaky to catch it!



Bailey's friend Fiona was there. I tried to get a picture with them looking but no chance. Of course 2 seconds after I put my camera away they did a cute hug! ;)


Bailey loved walking in the nice green grass


Looking at the tadpoles. She also removed and put back many pennies. Not sure if that is bad luck but if it is she is doomed! HA!


Bailey and the frog. When it gets warmer you can play in the water


Crepe Myrtle row


The theme at the moment is to have these castles all over. THis was the only one BAiley was really interested in because you could walk through it and then go around the outside and repeat!


OF course there were pretty flowers. I tried to get BAiley to pose but this is all that I got! :)


Most of our other friends left right after lunch but we walked around with Kai and his mom for a while. KAi and Bailey led the way. Here they are playing on the stairs. Of course Kai bent down as soon as I snapped the picture.


Maybe they will date one day! :) HA!


BAiley loved all the water and I am sure I will have my hands full this summer at the pool!


WE had a great time and look forward to going back again soon!

No comments: