Sunday, March 27, 2011


Wow! McKEnzie is already 7 weeks! :) SHe has really seemed a lot bigger to me in the last week and I think she might be around 11 pounds if I had to guess.


SHe is really starting to stretch her body out more and not be so scrunched up except for when she sleeps She is also staying awake more. I didn't get too many smiles this week becuase I forgot to take her pictures during Sugies' naptime and of course soon I had....
little miss thang up in the pictures trying to help me out. :) HA!
I tried to get her to scoot over to get a better picture but this is the face I got from Sugie. Guess she wasn't in to me doing the monkey pics! :)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my, such beautiful baby girls!!! I'm looking forward to meeting them and seeing you, Janet!

:) Julie T.