Friday, March 18, 2011

Gentle Zoo

My friend Shelli suggested that we go to this place called the Gentle zoo today. They had lots of animals to pet, a train to ride, bounce houses, slides, and a giant sandbox. Bailey had a blast doing it all. She was a little unsure of the animals at time but evetually jumped right in to feed them.

Sugie is still confused at times about our routinue around here. This morning I told her that we were leaving and she was saying, "Marjorie's house". I told her that we wern't going there that we were going to this place with animals called the gentle zoo and she said, "Zoo please" hilarious!
The first animals we saw was the turtle.
THe lady came and took him out but Sugie was not intersted in touching him. She was more intersted in throwing rocks. Logan jumped right in though!


At first Sugie was a little afraid of the goats.

Then she tried to feed them rocks

So I got her some goat feed. They gave you the goat feed in ice cream cones. Good thing because you know how pesky goats are...they eat EVERYTHING!!


Sugie told the goats "snacks" and "yummy"

We saw a HUGE bunny!

Rode a mechanical horse...4 TIMES!

Logan liked the horse too!

The had a HUGE sandbox


Logan liked it too. Isn't he cute. I figure for a girlfriend he can either have Bailey as an older woman or McKenzie as a younger woman! HA!

I remember the days when I could get a picture of Sugie like I did Logan but now 1/2 my pictures looks like this!


She was digging for fossils

We had a great time! Thanks for inviting us Shelli and Logan!

No comments: