Thursday, March 3, 2011

Perfect time of year for...

...maternity leave! Seriously, I could not have picked a better time. It's like the day McKenzie was born was super snowy but since then the weather has been wonderful and we have been enjoying it! Yesterday we headed to the park and....

Played on the playground

Chilled in the stroller

Looked cute


and took a little walk! Have I mentioned that Sugie can seriously walk over a mile and would do so in a heartbeat! She prefers walking over riding in the stroller anyday.

I took this pic because although Sugie LOVES outside she absolutely hates for her feet and her shoes to be dirty! So here she is sitting down cleaning her feet off. Later her shoes got muddy and it made her so mad we just had to take them off. I am hoping she will get over this becuase I am not sure how you can be an outdoor girl and not get your shoes dirty! :)

1 comment:

Mommy's Journeys said...

Sweet girls! My Hanna was (and still is) a walker like that. By age 5, she could easily walk 5 miles with me! Good for everyone!