Saturday, February 19, 2011

McKenzie's First Zoo Trip

I know, I know, another zoo post! HA! I warned you there would be more and besides it was McKenzie's first trip to the zoo. She had a great time riding in the sling and sleeping! :) I can tell you that carrying her in the sling is easier than carrying her around in my womb all over the zoo. :)
Me, McKenzie, Sugie and the Chimps

This is pretty much how McKenzie enjoyed her first zoo trip. :)

Ahhh...nice and snug and sleeping!

Of Course big sister Sugie had a blast! She even wore her new Giraffe outfit that Aunt Mel got her for Christmas.

Hmmm...are you real?

It is so much fun now that she is starting to recognize and name the animals. "Elephants! Elephants!" It is so cute how she says it too. It is more like "L phunts"


I thought it was pretty funny watching this giraffe drink.
Daddy, the Giraffe and Sugie in her Giraffe girl outfit

Of course we had to ride the carousel! I think we will have rode all the animals before long.

Of course my other "child" enjoyed himself too. Here he is having a heart to heart with Patrick the gorilla

See any resemblance? HA!

No comments: