Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Cousin Visit

My sister, Melody, and her kids made it out this weekend for a visit! They have been dying to come but becuase of their busy schedules and the crazy weather they just made it out! McKenzie was very bright eyed when they first arrived. This is pretty much how she is after I feed her during the day! Just chilled and wide awake!

My bright eyed girl!

Just Chillin!

McKenzie and Mason. What is scary is that it seems like just yesterday that Mason was this little and next year he will be in high school. :(

Relaxin' with mace

Then just like clock work she eats, stays awake for awhile and then gets sleepy and if you don't swaddle her up then....

Well she isn't too hapy like in this picture.

Ahhh...that is better...all swaddled and Kelsey to love on me.

Duke needed some love too

Thanks for coming Mel and taking all the pics!

Sugie enjoyed the visit too, although, I think her favorite part was the cupcakes! Yummy! :)

No comments: