Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Gigi Visit and First Real Bath

Gigi was in town visiting her sisters and parents this weekend so she stopped by for a visit! McKenzie and Sugie were glad she came. :)

Gigi and McKenzie


Actually Gigi's sister Ronda was with her and Sugie climbed right up on her lap and took over her iphone! I guess you can say she isn't shy!

McKenzie finally had her first real bath! Her cord didn't fall off until Thursday and then on Friday at the doctor she had to put some medicine on it because she still had some cord left. Anyway, it is finally gone so she could enjoy a real bath. I thought for sure she would scream her head off because she hates being naked but she just laid their as content as can be.


Although she would only look away from me.

So, I finally just took a picture of the mirror! Silly McKenzie or as we call her "sister bear". You know no one in this house goes by their real name.

Sugie thought giving her a bath was quite hilarious! :)

This is the sign in their bathroom. I hope it is really true one day and they are the best of friends. :)






1 comment:

Mommy's Journeys said...

Oh! I LOVE the sign. I think it matches the butterflies perfectly too! Sweetness!