Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Ice Day, Baby cookin, and bowling escape

We have been iced in since Tuesday and they have called off school again tomorrow! Craziness! I would usually be jumping for joy but I am sort of getting a little stir crazy and I hate being cooped up in the last few days of pregnancy. Maybe I need the rest though. Trev ventured into work today and said the roads were good but only worked half the day because they kept losing power every hour. Anyway, Sugie and I have been chilling at home making chili, playing with toys, napping, and coloring! :) She is really quite the character!

She MUST help me grate the cheese now!

SHe actually does a pretty good job.

The other big question is whether McKenzie will come in the cold. I hate the cold so I vote no but who knows. I am due on Sunday and last week thought she might come before then but now I almost feel my predictions of the 11th or 15th may be more accurate. Contractions seem to kick up every evening but then die down once I lay down so I guess my body is gearing up. I was supposed to have appointment on Tuesday but the office has been shut down for the last 2 days. I am thinking they will be open tomorrow which will be nice to go in since I already don't have school.

I love coloring Mommy but can we please get out of this house!

Why yes Sugie mommy needs out of the house too! So, after naptime we took Sugie bowling for the first time! She had a BLAST! It wasn't very crowded so it was nice I didn't have to worry about her venturing into someones lane. Before Trev and I could even get our bowling shoes on she had alredy watched the other people and was ready to go! HA! They didn't have shoes small enough for her so she didn't get any cute bowling shoes which was fine because that meant we didn't have to pay for her. I am always so suprised at how much bowling cost these days!


At first she needed help with the ball


but just like everything else she soon let me know she could do it all on her own!


THe hardest part was waiting her turn. She actually did really good towards the end and finally would tell us, "mommy's turn and daddy's turn" but at the beginning she thought it was her lane and wanted to bowl and bowl! HA!

Go Sugie Go!

Is it my turn yet?

She would get so excited after every bowl! Anyway, we had a good time and it was good to get out of the house and moving around. :)




1 comment:

Mommy's Journeys said...

Fun! HG loves wii bowling and I can't imagine how she would really like "live" bowling too!