Saturday, February 12, 2011

Warm Weather and Sneak Peek on Photo Shoot

Yipee for warmer weather! It is suppose to be in the 70s all week. This is very good for my soul. I hate the cold and gloomy weather! This afternoon we walked up to the park!

McKenzie bundled up and ready for the park...peek a boo...

This is how she enjoyed the walk and the park....snoozin...

The trip to the park was really about this little girl. yes her hair is a mess. I would love to blame it on the weather but it is starting to look like this quite a bit lately! HA! As Sugie would say, "Its a mess" I have thought of taking her to have it cut at one of those places where you sit in the car but just haven't done it yet and I am not sure I ready to cut it.

Swinging like my big girl

Hey there Sugie!
On Friday we took McKenzie to have professional pics done. The lady who did them was the same lady who took Sugie's pics back in the summer. She posted a few on facebook tonight but I will be getting the whole CD of all of them soon! :) Anyway, thought I would share a few. If you live local you should check her out. She offers reasonable rates and does a great job. http://www.lindseycombsphotography.com/





No comments: