Monday, February 7, 2011

Big Sister meeting Little Sister

So far Bailey is being a great big sister. She stayed at her babysitters house while we were at the hospital and they brought her up on Friday evening. It was the first time I had ever been away from Bailey overnight but she seemed to great. Of course, Marjorie's house is really her second home and family so I am not sure she thought it was all that strange that she was there. :) Anyway, the video below will show when she first came in the room but she didn't really seem to care too much about McKenzie one way or the other. The video is actually a little boring. HA! I think she was more excited about seeing me and her daddy and wondering why we were in some strange place than about the "baby". They visted for about an hour and she mostly sat in my lap and played on my iphone! HA! Anyway, below are some pics of her loving on McKenzie and the video shows her coming in the room for the first time. A blog post of big sister at home is coming soon. She is being my big girl helper. :)

"Gentle to Sister"
Kisses for sister

This is how she wants to "hold" McKenzie all the time

Bailey, McKenzie and Marjorie

The fam!

2 comments:

tmnitz said...

SO very sweet Janet!! Congrats to you all on her arrival!!!

Unknown said...

I love those photos of Bailey being so sweet to her little sister. And the video of her reaction is cute, too. I love her little toddler-baby voice!