Monday, June 1, 2009

The things that excite me!


The above picture is the Eureka Solar Shade and the thing that I am currently excited about arrivng on my front porch via the Fed Ex man. I often wonder what the Fed Ex man thinks delivering things to our house because they are one of two things these days....baby supplies or gun parts. Anyway, that is probably another post so back to the original story here people..... Before Bailey I worried about what kind of tan I could get on the beach and now I worry about how I will keep my sweet little sugar bear out of the sun! :) Anyway I am so excited about taking bear to the beach. I think that she will enjoy it because she likes to be outside and to watch people. I am hoping she will take her cat naps in here and then we will be in a condo right on the beach for her long naps in the a/c. Anyway, I will give a full report on how well the solar shade works after our trip...we will be on the beach in 3 weeks! Yipee!

2 comments:

Karen said...

If you would like, Blakely and I could come with you guys for company.... I'm just sayin...
;)

We are going to Colorado this summer. I cant wait for the change of scenery.

Karen said...

We are still planning the trip. I know I would like to take Milo & Blake to the Royal Gorge, to Pikes Peak, 7 Falls (Colorado City area), then maybe thru a resort town... any ideas?