Monday, June 22, 2009

PCB Monday - Shell Island

On Monday someone in our group rented a pontoon boat and we headed over to shell island to spend the day. It was really warm because they are having a heat wave here but it was nice to swiw in the bay and relax on beach. My camera battery died on the way over on the pontoon boat but I got a few pics off my sisters Facebook. Bailey enjoyed her first boat ride. Actually she was due for a nap so she fell asleep to the nice hum of the engine. I was glad because I was hoping she wouldn't scream when she got her life jacket on. Of course just like anything else she just went with the flow. Anyway, we relaxed on the beach, road jet skis, saw some dolphins, and swam. It was probably a little much for Bailey as she couldn't get in very long naps. Once we were back at the condo she fell asleep from 5 - 7 woke up and then went back to bed at 8 and slept until 7. One tired bear!
Bailey's first boat ride...headed to Shell Island
Cute little life jacket bear!
Relaxing boat ride!
My little crab relaxin' in the bay


Chillin' in the tent

Janet, Kylie and Parker riding the jet skis

No comments: