Wednesday, June 24, 2009

PCB Wednesday

We had another relaxing day chillin' on the beach and relaxing in condo while Bailey napped. I wish I could sit on a balcony looking at the ocean everday while she napped! :) HA! In the evening we took photos on the beach. I am hoping my sister has got some better pics because our family pics are not great becasue my lens was foggy. It also clouded up once we started to take pics so we lost the sun glow on our faces but what are you going to do once you have 30 people dressed and ready to go for pics? :( Anyway, I still have a ton of pics in this post!


Laughin on the beach..it was finally cooler this day

Big girl in beach chair

The fam

Daddy and the bear

Mommy and bear

Playing...She laughs so hard when you pic her up like this


Fam

My sweet bear


My sister's fam

The Group

No comments: