Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Mr. Wood aka Woody


It was sort of a sad day around good old RCMS today. Ronnie Wood or as we called him Woody is retiring and we had a litle party for him. Woody is one of those men that always seems to be doing the right thing, always cares about the kids and is always there when you need him. Shelli and I started teaching the same year and we both joked today that it is like we are losing our dad away from our dad. :( In fact a lot of people teased him about his bald head and I always joked with him that I liked it because it reminded me of my dad. It was always fun to sit back and have him tell you about the good old days of when he was a principal and different kids and parents that he had in his office over the years. Woody you will greatly be missed!

No comments: