Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Sweet Potatoes

So, I was having a sweet potato with my dinner and guess who wanted to try some pureed al a breastmilk? THE BEAR!! Do you think she liked them?



Actually she warmed up to the idea after a few bites. I think it was more the texture than the taste that she wasn't sure about. I wouldn't say she was crazy about them but at least she had something to do during dinner besides look at us and smack her lips! :) Maybe I should have let her have them with brown sugar and butter! He He! Just kidding!

3 comments:

Erica said...

Okay, that is a seriously hysterical face!

Williams Family said...

do you know how hard it is to try not to laugh in a house full of sleeping people. that first picture is so funny!!!

April said...

I'll send Andrew over to give her some food eating lessons - he's mastered all things food.