Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Closing another school year

So the end of my 6th year to teach is coming to a close. It has been a crazy year with having Bailey and being out so long and then coming back, cramming for TAKS, and now all the end of the year activities. There are some really neat kids in this group and I regret that I missed so much time away from them and not getting to know them better from being out for so long not to mention my scattered pregnant brain and my even more scattered sleep deprived brain. Here are the pictures that I took this year my kids. They always ask me without fail, "can we take a funny picture?!" and I always without fail think while snapping the picture this is funny?....this is how yall are all year! :) So, the first is our "serious" pose and the second is our "funny" or shall we say normal pic! One class did not want to take a funny picture...they are the class I had trouble getting them to get a pencil out all year! Go figure! :)


Add Image














No comments: