Sunday, May 29, 2011

Lake Time!

My family was camping out at the lake this weekend. I am not ready to brave the heat in a tent with a baby and toddler so we just went out for the day.

My little fish had the time of her life! As soon as we got to the lake and she saw all the kids swimming she started taking off her clothes. My mom has this water trampoline that Sugie loved to jump off of. Have I told you how much Sugie loves trampolines? Oh my goodness the girl is in hog heaven any time we see one. She calls them "trampeens"



Sister bear is learning to sleep anywhere. Poor baby has to catch a nap in all kinds of funny places.

Snacky having a snack after all her swimming.


Harper Guisela wanted to hold sister bear so we let her with a little help.



We brought sisters swing and she enjoyed chilling in it at the campsite.


My sister had playdough there and help Sugie make a snake. She was going up to everyone with it hissing. ;)


SHe also kept making "eggs" out of the playdough and trying to feed them to us. Silly little ham!

No comments: