Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Butterflies and my pictures are sometimes a BUST!

We went to check out the new butterfly exhibit at the zoo. It just started this past weekned and so there are not a lot of butterflies yet but Bailey had a great time pointing them out to me.


"BUTTERFLIES!!!!"


THis is the only butterfly I got a decent picture of. The others were moving to fast. There were some realy pretty yellow ones though.


Apparently I can't capture a decent picture of my child. I even dressed her in her butterfly shirt and they had the perfect butterfly bench but would she look at the camera? Nope! The water shoes by the way were worn at her request. :)


Mckenzie didn't want me to take her pictures either. She was too busy chewing on her fingers. :)


Bailey did get to play in the stream but did she wear the water shoes? Nope, shoes aren't suppose to get wet. Finally got her looking at the camera but the picture is blurry.



Better luck on pictures next time. Here is my redneck child playing with Kai without her clothes. Apparently clothes are not suppose to be wet either. :)

1 comment:

Mommy's Journeys said...

No, what would be a redneck kid was if she ran around the zoo in the diaper, especially not changing it after playing in the water and it's hanging down to her knees/ankles! Ha!