Thursday, May 19, 2011

June Freezer Meals

A few of you have asked me how freezer meals are going and I must say it is WONDERFUL! Best thing ever. We hardly spent any money on eating out in the last month and most of that was from fast food at lunch. I went ahead and gave you my opinion on last meals months. I just edited the post so that you would still have the links to the recipes. You can see it here.

I went ahead and made many new meals last week since I returned to work this week. So now we are still eating the meals from last month and even had a few new ones. My freezer is PACKED! I think I need to look at getting a seperate freezer! ASAP. :)

ANyway here is this months line up. If we have already tried it then I gave you what we thought about it. I cooked all the Chicken for the chicken recipes in the crock pot! It was totally the way to go!

BBQ Chicken Enchiladas - Yummy! WE already had these and they were tasty and you can get BBQ sauce cheap right now with coupons.

French Dip Sandwiches - I actually used pork instead of beef because I found a good deal on it. Not my favorite but Trev liked it. It was easy to cook though so I will probably make it again.

Garlic Green Beans - Haven't tried these yet. Thought it would be a good stand by side dish.

Ground Beef Calzones - It was ok but I think I will make it without pepporoni or with turkey pepporoni because it was very greasy.

Chicken Enchilada Casserole - Don't have a recipe sort of hodge podged it from several places.

Pizza Casserole - Scroll down to see recipe. Not my favorite but Bailey liked it so it is a probably a fav among kids. Reminded me of hamburger helper. BLAH!

Velveeta Chicken - It was ok. I don't really like stuffing so I think I the next batch I am going to put over rice or noodles or something. I had some velveeta that needed to be used so it work out great.

PUlled pork - Yummy. I cooked it in the crock pot.

Moroccan hamburgers - Yummy! OH MY THESE ARE GOOD! Don't know if they would be a fav among kids though. :)

No comments: