Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Santa Take 2

I had been wanting to take Sugie to see Santa at Bass Pro Shop since that is where she had her pic last year and finally made the trip. I knew that she liked santa ok after out neighborhood party so I knew the wait would be worth it. Althought we didn't have to wait too long. Sugie made everyone laugh because she would not look at the camera and just kept staring at santa! Hey at least she didn't scream! :)

As we waited in line she made her letter to Santa

Yes Mom?
Sorry for the blurry pics...I had to take them with my phone since I forgot my camera at home. Anyway, here she is staring at santa. Everyone around was laughing because she was staring so hard at him!
Santa even encouraged her to look at the camera!

Then finally a picture! Not much of a smile but I will take it over screaming! HA! :)

Here is last years picture! :) Again, no smiles! :) Can't wait to go back year after year.

No comments: