Sunday, December 26, 2010

McKenzie's Crib

The crib is finished! Yipee! It is more beautiful than I ever thought it would be and I am so happy with the way it turned out. Trev put a lot of hard work and heart into building it. I hope that McKenzie will want to put her babies in it one day! :) I told Trev I wanted it to be done by Christmas and he finshed it up Christmas eve! Now, I just need to finish the rest of the nursery! HA! Next up is her dresser but it will probably not be finished until after she is born. I have a temporary solution so don't worry I won't be chaning diapers on the floor or storing her clothes in a bag! :)

Finshed crib and a sneak peak at some decoration



He used Curly Maple lumber and I love how you can really see the grain in it.




A few pics of the build:




No comments: