Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Morning

These are just the pics (and a couple of videos) from Christmas Morning. My family came over later but I never took any pics so I will have to wait for my sister to send those over. Sugie slept until after 8. She was most excited about the singing dog we got her! :) HA! The gifts that Santa brought were set out and we opened a couple of others but she really just wanted to play with what she already had. Anyway, here are the pics and a couple of videos at the end.

Santa Came!

Laughing at singing dog!

A kitchen!


with real pots!

Thanks for the kitchen mom

She cooked us up a meal and fed it to the signing dog...

....and to Duke....

....and to daddy.

You want some mom? Yes, she fed me some too!

How about some presents!


The first video is of Sugie getting her Christmas groove on with the singing dog. :) The second is her coming down to see her presents from santa



No comments: