Friday, December 17, 2010

Neighborhood Polar Express!

I love our new neighborhood so much! They always have these little events that aren't that crowded so it is great! Anyway, we took Sugie this evening to a polar express event and she had a lot of fun! It was our first time to see santa this year and she did great. I still want to take her to Bass Pro since thye have a good looking santa but I am glad I won't wait in line for nothing! She was actually laughing and smiling at him! HA! Anyway, I will let the pics tell the rest of the story

Happy with Santa. By the way, the doll is birthday present from a friend who can't make her birthday party tomorrow. I just gave it to her this afternoon and she has been everywhere with us to night! HA!
Laughing with Santa

Mrs. Claus and still laughing at santa


Making a sticker picture

Daddy helping with stickers.

They had trains that took you through the neighborhood to look at lights. There were 3 trains and this was the first one that pulled up. It had the smallest little cars and so.....

I made Trev stuff his body onto one because I was not about to with my preggo belly! HA!

Oh good they fit!

We realized that there were bigger trains! So the whole fam hopped on the next one

We saw lots of pretty lights. Bailey says, "lights, lights!"

Bailey fell into her train trance! :)

Bye, Bye Train! This is my newest tantrum distractor. If she wants something, like to go on the train again, but we can't for some reason if you say, "bye, bey, train, suckie, doll, etc" then she doesn't cry and just says bye! HA! :)

No comments: