Tuesday, December 7, 2010

31 weeks and Sugie's "baby" exam

I had my 31 week appointment and everything with me and McKenzie is looking good! I took Sugie with me this time and she seriously LOVES going! I absolutely love my midwife and the ladies in the office. It is nice to go and them welcome your children. I remember at the beginning of my pregancy with Sugie when I was going to that dreadful office they had all these signs every where like, "Do NOT bring your children here." I remember thinking at the time I thought it was weird but it didn't really affect me so I didn't give it too much thought. Now, I think it would be sad not to take Sugie with me from time to time They always welcome her with open arms and get her involved in the process. Of course she is sold as soon as you walk in the door because their are, "Fish, Fish, Fish" Ha! She told everyone in the waiting room all about them! HA! Then she gets to get her "blood pressure" taken, get on the scale (she weighs 27.6 pounds) and the highlight of today was getting to hear her heartbeat with the doppler! When I have taken her she likes to get up on the table with me and straddles my waist as my midwife listens to the heartbeat and measures and then today after we got down she kept saying, "up, up" and wanted to get on the table by herself. So, I put her up their and she laid down so my midwife pulled up her shirt and then she got to hear her heartbeat! It was too cute! Anyway, as I said everything is looking good. I go back in 2 weeks and I booked all my appointments until February! Crazy how close things are getting!

Sugie checking out the fish!
Fish mama, fish!


Listening to her "baby" Love it!


No comments: