Tuesday, December 28, 2010

2 year checkup

That is my big girl pictured above. She was quite the big girl today at her 2 year checkup. I was a little worried because I have had a couple friends tell me that their 2 year checkups have not gone so well! Anyway, I took a few pics with my phone to capture the moment. :)


While we waited we read a few books

Ate a snack!


I decided to bring this doll at the last minute and thank goodness. It not only kept her entertained but also if the Doctor would look into her dolls eyes, ears, etc. then Sugie was fine with that being done to herself. By the way, Sugie was 27.2 pounds and 34 1/4 inches which are both in the 50-75 percentile. She was a big girl and got to be weighed and measured on the big kid scale instead of the baby scale. Her baby by the way weighed in at 4 ounces and we weighed her numerous times!

Playing with doll and totally oblivous that a finger stick and shot were on their way! :) She actually did not cry at all for the finger stick but did cry for a short while with the shot. Poor Sugie

Yay Sugie I am so glad that you have become my big girl!

No comments: