Friday, July 17, 2009

29 weeks

So, these once a week monkey pics are not going as well anymore now that she can throw things around. HA! As you will see from pictures below it is impossible to get a pic without her eating or picking up the monkey. I didn't even bother to take one laying down! Crazy girl! :) She has really started babbling since yesterday making da da sounds. She started it on our way home form Bryan yesterday and has been doing it all day. It is quite cute! We are still trying food but 5 bites is her limit. She is happy with that 5 bites and moves on. She must not have gotten my appetite! :)
Come here monkey let me eat you!

Ha I can toss you around now you silly monkey!


This is how I found Duke this afternoon. Maybe he wanted his picture with the monkey too! Ha! I think he just makes a good pillow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our babies are growing WAY too fast!

Girl, Brittany got Brylee that cell phone a long time ago. I will ask her where she got it when I can. Right now she is in the middle of some intense chemo, so I hate to bother her, but once she is feeling better I will try to do that. I am betting it was walmart or target.

She does love it. She still loves mine more, but hers usually works!

Dana Saldivar said...

She is getting so big! Totally Adorable as always Janet!