Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Prom Queen

I saw this on someone else's blog and I thought it was hilarious! I can't retrace my steps to the blog to get all of the rules so I will make up my own. Basically if you are reading this then you have been trapped to do the same post. I know who reads this blog so don't think you can hide. I will be lurking to see your posts! Come on it is fun and hilarious. Anyway, these are the only pics that I can find. I know that I have more fun pics actually at prom but I can't seem to find them. :) He He! So, get those prom pics out! NOW!!!! :) Julie and Me (I don't know why my hair is a birds nest!)

Julie and I being sassy! (By the way this is what I look like with out this 70 pound suit I wear everyday!)


Julie and Brian (who are married today) and me and Scott (my HS boyfriend)

8 comments:

Kelli said...

Haha! Y'all look fab. But I'm exempt because I didn't go to prom!!! :)

Julie Brooks said...

Oh my! What is up with my hair? What on earth was I thinking???
I wish I was that skinny again. I loved that dress! Hee Hee! :)
We had some fun times!!!
Miss ya!!!

Williams Family said...

fun!!! i can't get to my pictures or i would do it.

Karen said...

HAHAH! I love it! Julie and I fought like crazy when she was that age. I was just looking at old prom pictures on Sunday night... I will def. post some.

Julie Brooks said...

Oh and why in the world did I pick pick out that COW print bow tie for Brian?????? Are you kidding me?

Erica said...

Well, you guys look great! But I will NOT play this game....

Michelle said...

I guess there's one perk to being in the hospital--there's no way I can dig up any old pics. Haha! This would be fun if I was able to do it.

Barbara said...

I love the picture...Julie reminds me of Reba and I love Reba!