Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all of the moms! I had a very nice 1st mother's day with my sweet Bailey bear. She woke up at 5:45 this morning and I brought her into bed to nurse and she fell alseep and I just laid there thinking how beautiful she was and how greatful I am to have her and how just last year she was a tiny little peanut growing in my belly! Last night Trev and the bear took me to dinner and to pick out my Mother's Day gift! Guess what it is???? A NEW CAMERA!!! Yipee! I already love it so much. It has this neat smile recognition feature on it that is way cool. Anyway, I tried it out today as we went to my sisters to hang out with my mom and the rest of the family. We all had a wonderful day. Anyway, here are some pics with my NEW camera!

Cuddling with Poppy



Poppy and Bailey



Mimi and Bailey (she wouldn't look at camera she was too busy watching cousins swimming)



Mace, Kels, me and the Bear



I put the bear's feet in the COLD water. She didn't seem to mind too much


COLD FEET!

Bailey thinking, "hmmm should I dive in?"

Two beautiful girls...cousin Kels and the Bear

Talkin' to poppy


Kelsey showing bear her new glow worm
Bailey checkin out some new toys with Mimi

My beautiful Mom! Love you!

No comments: