Thursday, May 7, 2009

4 years

4 years....that is how long I have been married to a wonderful man. On one hand it seems like just yesterday that we were married and then other days it seems we have been together forever. We are truely best friends and share everything with each other. We love hanging out with each other and laughing and talking and joking around. We both accept each other for who we are. He accepts me for my cluttery, disorganized self and I accept him even though my kitchen table and counters are often littered with gun parts or some other project that he is working on. We truely fit together and I can't imagine life without him. Now that we have Bailey our lives are even more rich and he has been very supportive through all the trials that having a newborn can have. He endured childbirth like a champ and before the epidural when I was experiencing pain like never before he was right ther by my side with me. Everyone that was there comment on how connected we seemed with each other. He amazed me then and amazes me everyday as he has become a great father. Bailey may just grow up as crazy us but she will definelty live in a house were we try to have fun and love each other the best that we can! I love you Babe!

2 comments:

April Bacon said...

Awwww!

Karen said...

Happy Anniversary, Sister and Trever! Hope is wearing the "wedding dress" that Hanna wore for your wedding for a thing at school tomorrow. She is WAY pumped about wearing "Nay Nay's wedding dress."
Karen