Friday, May 1, 2009

4 month checkup

The bear had her 4 month checkup today and the doctor said everything with her looks great! We went to a new doctor and me and Bailey like her a lot. She is pretty laid back and really easy to talk to. She weighed in at 15 pounds 3.5 ounces which is the 90th percentile and the nurse said that she was only 24.5 inches long but I don't think she measured her right because i know that she is longer than that, however, even at that she is in the 50th percentile so I figured it really didn't matter. Dr. Smart said that she is hitting all of her milestones like she should and looked great. She said that if I would like I could start her on some cereal but that there was no rush. I told her that I did not feel like I wanted to start her until closer to 6 months and she agreed that would be fine. Bailey of course screamed her head off when she got her shots but as soon as I held her close and nursed her she forgot she ever got them! I love you little bear!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hopie weighed that at 9 months when we picked her up! Bailey is growing like a weed!
Karen