Sunday, May 17, 2009

Bear meets the BIG CATS

We went to In Sync Exotics today in Wylie to see the Big Cats and enjoy a beautiful spring day! When my mom first told me about this place I thought it would be sad to go and see animals in cages. However, once you start reading about them and here their stories you realize what a wonderful place this is for them and that the people caring for them are great. It is truely amazing how close you get to get to the cats. There are just two fences that are about 2 feet apart between you and them so it is like you can almost reach out and touch them. The bear enjoyed herself as well all though she mostly just enjoyed the cool breeze and being carried around by daddy in the papoose (they do not allow strollers by the way) and was asleep by the end. :) I took way to many pics but just couldn't help myself! :)

Yawning Lion..my what big teeth you have


White Tiger that was beautiful. I wish he would have been out in play area to see him better

Trev and the Bear watching the tigers

Beautiful Tiger in play area

Tiger getting a drink

Yawning Lion
Beautiful Tiger

Spotted Leopard


Tiger sunning on pipe


Lion...he was also growling and roaring..I got it on video but sound is horrible because we were far away
The two cutest cat watchers


Cougar

Golden Tabby Tiger (can't tell from pic but very unique color)

Bowing Tiger

Black Leopard (crappy pic...to far away :(

The most relaxed cat visitor



Worn out from all the cat watching!

No comments: