Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Mr Mom


Our babysitter had a 4 wheeler accident and I needed to be at school on Monday so Trev was voted to be Mr. Mom. I knew he would do a great job but was pleasently suprised when I got home and he had also cleaned up the house and made it to the store for a few things. I think he was just trying to prove once again that I am a horrible house wife! :) Of course I am thinking being a housewife would be easier if I had 1o hours of sleep like someone..no names mentioned but he is 6 ft 4 and lives in our house! He he! I am home today and probably will not get done half of what he did but oh well. I am thinking this summer I will secretly hire someone to come in and clean up behind me and Bailey....hmmm.....did anyone come out to Caddo Mills yesterday and clean my house??? Seriously though thanks babe for doing such a wonderful job! :)

No comments: