Friday, May 29, 2009

22 weeks

Hey there folks! It is Bailey here! I am 22 weeks old today and mom has that silly monkey out again. I asked her if I could post since I havne't been on the computer in a while. Actually I sit with mom at the computer a lot. She is getting a little worried though becasue I have started punching the keys and banging on it. :) he he! Anyway, mom is real excited about summer coming soon and I guess I am too. Although I think I might miss Marjorie and all the kids there a little this summer. Here I am with this silly monkey laying on the boppy..I think I getting to big to lay around with monkey.


Although it is pretty funny to lay with the monkey

Yes, now this is more my style...sitting up!

Mom says I sit up more to play with my toys which I guess is ok....but....

The real truth is I still like my jungle gym a lot! I roll out of it like this 1/2 the time!
Anyway, thanks for checking in to see how I am growing....
Love,
Sugar Bear




No comments: