Thursday, May 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Happy Birthday Daddy! Mommy says that you are 33 years old. Wow! That is pretty old. You seem like a little kid to me though. You sing to me and play with me everyday! Thanks so much for being there when I was first born. Mommy said I didn't get to go right on her belly like planned because of something called meconium (I don't know what that is but apparently it is gross) but that you were right there with me as they checked me over. You even shield me from the light and talked to me. It was nice hearing a familiar voice in a big old scary new place! Anyway, thanks for helping taking care of me over the last few months. I am glad to have a Dad like you! Happy Birthday! Love you ~ Sugar Bear


Me and Dad at his birthday dinner



Playing around with Dad

Going to lunch with Daddy!


Daddy taking me on a hike

Thanks for comforting me when I was first born


Thanks for reading to me


Thanks for swaddling me and holding me when I was first home from the hospital

Me and Daddy in the hospital

No comments: