Friday, March 5, 2010

Springlike fun Yipee!


YAY for spinglike weather and SUNSHINE!! Sugie has played outside everyday when we have gotten home for about an hour! She loves every minute of it and I thought was looking quite like the Spring Fashionista! :)

If you say, "YA Sugie" She gets very proud of her self, claps and lets out the biggest smiles!


Note the hand sanitizer. No I am not one of those moms who doesn't want their kids dirty and washes there hands while they are outside. However, after a romp in a flower pot that I later discovered was doubling as a litter box I thought the hand sanitzer was only appropriate.


Sugies learning to navigate the terrain and is very cautious. Which I guess is a good thing.


I think she looks like a little doll here! :)

I think the tongue might help keep her balance.
Hmm...perhaps weed picking this spring will be easier than I thought with my new helper!

Thanks for visiting people! Off to play in the nice weather before the rain shows back up! :)


No comments: