Sunday, March 28, 2010

New House Take 1 - Wishin' things were moving


This is the lot where hopefully our new house will stand. There is nothing directly behind it and there will be nothing until the next phase of the development is built. There is a house on the right and another empty lot on the left. I am not exactly sure where it ends on the left but I think this picture makes things look a little bigger than they are. I bet some of you were saying "thats it?" Ha! We are definelty trading in our land for house. I think our front yard currently is bigger than the whole lot. I think Trev will be happy with that especially after he just spent 2 hours mowing and weed eating today and didn't even do the whole yard! A few walks back and forth and the yard is mowed! :) Anyway, we are still waiting on our house to sell before they will break ground. We had some people come and take a second look today so hopefully that will bring an offer. We are ready to get things movin'.

No comments: