Thursday, March 18, 2010

Library Time for Tots

I took Sugie to story time today at the library. When I was a kids I remember my mom taking on the library so I am glad to carry on the tradition. She didn't really listen to the story but enjoyed the parachute time by sitting underneath it with her hair sticking straight up. :) At the end they dumped out a big pile of toys and she really like that too. So, I guess it was really more playtime than story time! It is for 1 - 2years old so hopefully when she is closer to 2 she will be more into it! :) I didn't have my camera for any pics but wanted to remember her first trip to the library. By the Way, it was at the new Rockwall County Library and all I can say is wow! It looks like Barnes in Noble/Starbucks in there. Check it out if you live in the area. :)

No comments: