Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Daddys do things different

This is how Trever washes Bailey's bum or as he tells her lets wash your "under carriage." I about died laughing the first time I saw him doing this and I snuck in there tonight to capture a picture so that I could have it to remember and also give you all a good laugh. It's funny how Dad's do things different. I have to hold myself back to not say anything because if not I would be saying something all day long! I do wonder when she is older if she will say things to me like, "Do it like this that is the way daddy does it." I have a feeling she will proably like his crazy way of doing things then my "normal" way of doing things. Anyway, I will let you continue with your laughing and just incase you need it. Here is the pic again....

2 comments:

April said...

She will say do it like daddy, grandma, grandpa, aunt, uncle, or anyone she comes into contact with. Abby is at this stage and it cracks me up! It's crazy how observant she is - from drinking the milk out of her cereal bowl like daddy to pulling her pants up and tucking her shirt in like grandpa.

Mommy's Journeys said...

I love it, "under carriage" and all!