Saturday, August 22, 2009

34 weeks and 1 day!

Hey its me Bailey! My mom totally forgot about monkey pics yesterday. We have had a busy, but good week! I am doing well at the sitters and I am enjoying eating food there, drinking a little milk and waiting on my mommy!





Like my crawling stance? I got it figured out! Only 1 problem. I only know how to go in reverse and to lay down and roll. Its really frustrating when you back yourself into a corner. Mom says I will figure out how to go forward soon! :)

1 comment:

Mommy's Journeys said...

I looked for the updated pics last night, but nada. Glad to see them today.
HG was looking at the blog with me this morning. Her new thing is to sit on my lap while I type. I showed her your doggie and her cousin, Oso (bear in Spanish). She can almost say "Oso." Funny!