Thursday, December 13, 2012

Santa 2012

 
We made our annual trip to Bass Pro shop to see santa! Sugie was very excited!
 
 
The line was really long tonight.  I think they didn't have enough help and I guess it was just a busy night.  The girls had fun playing though while we waited.  Bailey has now added a tent to her Christmas list.
 
 
Sister liked watching the trucks.
 
 
Bailey ran into a friend from school that she played with.
 
 
Then it was time for santa.  HA! I had candy to try and distract sister but as we walked up she was saying, "I don't want it!" HA!  Classic santa pic.  Bailey has always loved santa so I guess everyone needs a classic santa picture!
 
 
Bailey told him that she wanted "all the pretty things." :)
 
Flashback time!
 
 
Last years offical pic.  Sisters eyes were closed and the picture was really white.
 

Sister was a little more laid back last year, but I think she wasn't sure what was going on really. :)
 
 
Sugie's 2nd Christmas.  She was totally chill and even talked to santa the best she could.  Much more calm than sister, but we already knew that! HA!

Sugie's first Christmas!

No comments: