Saturday, December 15, 2012

Big Sister

 
I love how close Bailey and Mckenzie have become.  Yes, they have their moments where they want to rip each other's hair out but for the most part they are just so sweet.  The other morning I heard Sugie saying, "Sister do you need a fresh dipe?"  I expect her to go and get one and bring it to me but no I found her taking the old one off and putting a new one on.
 

 
She was very proud of herself and sister was quite cooperative!
 
 
She did a pretty decent job.  I had to adjust it a bit but they may not need me much around her anymore and one can hope she will just go ahead and potty train her for me too.
 
 
Then later that day we were at Music Mcdonalds.  Sister is not tall enough to climb up so Sugie would help her up all the way to the top! So, sweet.  My sister was here last night while we went to a party and she said that Bailey made sure to tell her exactly how to take care of sister!  SHe is a mess but I love it!


1 comment:

Mommy's Journeys said...

Oh yes! She definitely did! Think of B's little high pitched voice telling me, "We usually just sit Sister on the counter and she washes her hands herself!" when it came time to clean up after painting! Those two! Love 'em and could just eat them up!