Monday, December 3, 2012

A Meaningful Christmas: Day 2 and Day3

 
We went to Great Wolf Lodge Yesterday and today (pics coming soon) so today you get 2 days for one! :) 
 
Day 2: Trinity: "He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.  For by Him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible, and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him."  Colossians 1:15-16
 
This is a tricky one for many grown people to understand so I didn't go into the Trinity alot with the girls.  Instead I just asked her if she knew who Jesus was.  She said, "Yes he is a baby!"  I thought was cute.  We talked a little more about who he was and then she said she wanted to sing HER song about Jesus so she sang, "Jesus Loves Me."  I should have had video camera ready. :)
 
 
Day 3: Creation: "The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth..."  Acts 17:24
 
I asked her what God had created and she said, "You"  Lucky me! :) She also said that he created: daddy, sister, gus and duke.  I asked her if he created anything else and she said, "nope that is it" :) So we talked about how he created the earth and flowers, and trees, etc. :) 


No comments: