Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Meaningful Christmas Day 4

 
Hanging day 4 ornament with a little help from daddy
 
(Side note: I really love my new camera but whenever I take long pictures my hand gets in the way of the flash without fail! UGGHH!)
 
 
"...God is love." 1 John 4:16
 
I talked with Bailey about how God loves her and asked her if she new that.  She said, "Yes!"  I asked her if he would always love her and she said, "No!"  I asked when he wouldn't love her and she said, "I don't know."  I asked her if I loved her and she said, "Yes!" I asked her if I loved her even when I was angry and she said, "Hmmm....yes?"  Made me kindof sad.  So, I told her that I always love her even when she makes me angry or sad.  I told her that God was the same way.  At the end she said, "I love you all the time."  Hopefully it all sank in. :)


No comments: